Counselling provides a safe, warm, and welcoming environment for you to talk about any concerns you might have in your life. It provides a confidential and non-judgemental space to help you to understand and cope with your problems more easily. Counselling can help you unpack those areas of concern, make sense of your feelings, and bring insight and clarity into your situation. Often a new perspective or a new way of thinking or being can be the catalyst to change.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a national scheme that provides funding for people with physical, intellectual and psychosocial disability to access supports so they can maintain and improve their quality of life, achieve their goals and participate in their communities.
InHeart Counselling is a Non-Registered NDIS Service Provider with over 20 years’ experience in mental health. Our growing team of independent support workers have specific qualifications and specialist experience within the mental health sector.
We provide Core and Capacity building supports for Self and Plan management participants.
We are based in Loganlea, south of Brisbane.
We accept referrals from Support Coordinators, Plan Managers, and medical professionals in the Brisbane, Redlands, Logan and Gold Coast areas.
It may be your first step in seeking help for yourself, or maybe you are curious to see what counselling is, and how it can help you in your life. I welcome you to look around my site, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
I appreciate making that first appointment can be hard.
· You have not met the counsellor
· You may be unsure of what counselling is or how it might help
· You are unsure of how many sessions you might need
· You may be feeling scared or anxious about talking to someone new
I provide a free 15-minute phone consultation (no obligations asked) which will give you the opportunity to;
· Meet with me and discuss what you are looking for in a counsellor
· Discuss what areas of concern you would like to address
· Explain my counselling approach and how counselling can best help you
· Discuss an action plan to help you move forward in your everyday life
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW COUNSELLING CAN HELP YOU