Counselling provides a safe, warm and welcoming environment for you to talk about any concerns you might have in your life. It provides a confidential and
non-judgmental space to help you to understand and cope with your problems more easily. Counselling can help you unpack those areas of concern, make sense of your feelings and bring insight and clarity into your situation. Often a new perspective or a new way of thinking or being can be the catalyst to change.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a national scheme that provides funding for people with physical, intellectual and psychosocial disability to access supports so they can maintain and improve their quality of life, achieve their goals and participate in their communities.
Are you tired of self-critical thoughts and feeling not good enough?
Do you struggle with self-love,
low self-esteem and lack confidence?
Do you have damaging body image issues?
Would you love to accept and believe in yourself more?
I offer both online and face to face workshops to help you increase your self-love, boost confidence, overcome your barriers and change your life.
It may be your first step in seeking help for yourself, or maybe you are curious to see what counselling is, and how it can help you in your life. I welcome you to look around my site, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
I appreciate making that first appointment can be hard.
· You have not met the counsellor
· You may be unsure of what counselling is or how it might help
· You are unsure of how many sessions you might need
· You may be feeling scared or anxious about talking to someone new
I provide a free 15 minute phone consultation (no obligations asked) which will give you the opportunity to;
· Meet with me and discuss what you are looking for in a counsellor
· Discuss what areas of concern you would like to address
· Explain my counselling approach and how counselling can best help you
· Discuss an action plan to help you move forward in your everyday life
Sign up to receive my latest blogs, newsletters, course updates, discounts and more